Language School in Changchun
Perfect English, Changchun is now recruiting new English teachers to join its close-knit teaching team. Do you want to work with an international team, dedicated to providing high quality English education? We are looking for dedicated IELTS and TOEFL trainers who can guide our adult students to exam success.
Perhaps the biggest benefit Perfect English offers to you is security. We are committed and dedicated to making sure that your experience with us in China will be as positive as it can be. We are one of the longest established schools in Changchun celebrating nine years this summer.
Over 50% of our faculty stays with us beyond our initial one year contracts, some teachers over 4 years. Our dedicated management team provides on-going training, lesson plan assistance, honest evaluations and timely feedback as well as up to date teaching materials and supplies.
Changchun – The City
As the capital city of Jilin province, just 6 hours train ride from Beijing, Changchun is a key economic, cultural and political center. The city hosted the 2007 Winter Asian games and many people enjoy skiing and ice skating during the winter. As for historical scenic spots, a must-go is the Puppet Imperial Palace, the home of Pu Yi, the last emperor of China. It was then selected as the site to film The Last Emperor. As for natural scenic spots, South Lake is the second largest park in China by area.
Changchun offers various products reflecting both tradition and fashion and draws a mixture of influences from Japan and Russia. For more information on what our school has to offer please visit our website at: www.perfectenglishschool.com
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 6,500RMB per month (20 teaching hours per week) to 8,000 RMB per month (28 teaching hours per week)
• Re-signing bonus of 9,000 RMB for 12 months when additional year’s contract is signed; if not, re-signing for additional year’s contract, bonus is 450RMB per each month worked for.
• Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Insurance – Basic health coverage up to 2,000 RMB per year per teacher
• On-going training and academic support
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Experience teaching young learners (7-14 yr olds) preferred
• Plenty of passion and energy
• A sense of humour!
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.