Position: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Start date: April / May 2019
Are you looking for an exciting career in international recruitment with the opportunity to earn an impressive salary? If you are a confident English communicator with the motivation to succeed then we would like to hear from you.
As a recruitment consultant at Gold Star TEFL Recruitment you will be given the responsibility for managing all aspects of the recruitment process from writing and posting online adverts to selecting candidates and placing them in suitable positions.
Vital to this role are excellent communication skills and a high level of both written and spoken English as well as Mandarin Chinese. Previous experience using English in a corporate setting is essential, especially email communication.
You will be professional, organized and will need to be an efficient user of the internet. An important part of the job will involve maintaining relationships with our existing clients as well as using your initiative and creativity to develop new business.
Previous experience with recruitment is preferred although full training and support will be given.
Founded in 2009, Gold Star TEFL Recruitment is an English owned and managed company based in central Taipei, Taiwan. Our modern office is located in Zhong Xiao Dun Hua, near the MRT station. Our mission is to maximise the quality of English language education throughout the world, for students of all ages, through the placement of exceptional English teachers in reputable schools.
We have grown at a very fast rate, providing recruitment solutions for language schools, universities, public schools and kindergartens. Our clients include British Council, Longman, Wall Street English, English First and many others. This year we have ambitious plans to expand into new markets in a number of Asian countries.
- Writing and posting online adverts
- Evaluating candidate applications
- Matching candidates to suitable positions
- Generating new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Add jobs and other content to our website and social media accounts
- Keeping records up to date and in order
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:30pm. One hour lunch break. No overtime.
- Average monthly salary: 50,000 – 90,000 NT (base salary + commission)
- Opportunity to earn a lot more during peak season (example: Sept 2018 two recruiters earned 270,000 NT in one month)
- Ongoing training and support
- Performance based bonuses
- 10 days holiday plus 13 days national holidays
- Health insurance provided
- Labour insurance provided
- Pension payments
- Taiwanese citizen or APRC holder
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- University graduate
- Previous recruitment experience preferred
- Confident, professional and motivated to achieve results
- Genuine, caring and thoughtful work ethic
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send the following to Jim at applications@GoldStarTeachers.com:
- Covering letter detailing your suitability for the position (in English)
- Resume (in English)
- Recent photo
Successful candidates will be invited for interview at our office in Zhong Xiao Dun Hua, Taipei. We look forward to hearing from you.