Language School in China
ESL Jobs in China
Our schools offer you the opportunity to experience the fascinating and wildly different culture of China first hand with the support and expertise of one of the largest British owned EFL organizations in Asia. We are now holding interviews for professional and motivated teachers dedicated to making learning fun and effective.
Established in 2001, our schools currently operates in over 24 cities across China. We are well known as a market leading language school. With thousands of students coming through our doors every year we make every effort to maintain the highest standards in education by providing excellent course materials, technology and an engaging learning environment.
The majority of our students are young learners aged from 3 to 14 years old and teachers enjoy teaching to a variety of ages throughout the week. Teacher training and support is seen as key at our schools and we provide a one week training program at the start of your contract as well as on-going training and support in the form of workshops, seminars, class observations from your Academic Manager.
All our English schools located in China, offer their own unique attractions while all operating at the same high level of professionalism. Wherever you decide to teach, your time at our school is guaranteed to be a richly rewarding one.
• 18-20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Take part in school parties and events
• Excellent salary: 7,500 – 10,000 RMB per month (depending on location, qualifications and experience)
• Flight allowance: 4,200 RMB
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Insurance allowance: 1,300 RMB
• Performance related bonus: up to 13,900RMB per year
• Assistance finding accommodation
• On-going training and academic support (plus 1 week full training course on arrival)
• Promotion opportunities to Senior Teacher and Academic Manager within our network
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Experience teaching young learners preferred
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.