English First in Yiwu
ESL Jobs in Yiwu
EF English First, Yiwu is holding interviews for the position of English language teacher. Come and join our team of international teachers in a fantastic part of China and put your teaching skills in to real use. If you want to work in a well-established school with cutting edge school design and technology then EF Yiwu is the place for you.
Our school is part of the largest language training company in the world and as such we boast outstanding resources, computer assisted learning, great support and training and a very generous compensation package.
Founded in 2003 our school has grown from strength to strength and now we have eleven foreign and Chinese teachers and fifteen Chinese administrative staff in the school. Although the main focus is on young learners age 3-17. The class size is around 12 to 16 students.
Teach English in Yiwu
Yiwu is located in the center of Zhejiang province, not far south of Shanghai, and as such benefits from a pleasant subtropical year round climate. The city is populated with just over a million people, a mid-sized city for Chinese standards.
Yiwu is renowned as a shopping paradise for small commodities. The flourishing markets which take up a large area of the city should not be missed. Yiwu provides a different kind of tour experience, for it is a composite of shopping and tour. The Yiwu International Trade City which makes up the China’s Commodities Trade City with Huangyuan Market and Binwang Market presents you with the city’s unique vigor. This is an excellent place to purchase souvenirs for you and your relatives and friends.
If you would like to explore the city on your own, convenient buses will take you to any corner of the city. On the way, it is easy for you to find some delicious local foods. You can have a good dinner either at the reasonable and friendly roadside booths or at one of the quality restaurants. In addition, foods from other regions of China and western food are available here.
There is plenty to keep you busy in Yiwu, whether it be outdoor sports, hiking or white water rafting to relaxing in one of the many tea houses and bars or exploring the city’s hidden delights.
- Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
- Up to 40 working hours per week (teaching + office hours)
- 5 working days per week
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Use audio / video materials in classes
- Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
- Attend centre social events
- Excellent salary: 12,000- 19,000 RMB per month after tax (based on experience and qualifications)
- Monthly housing allowance of 2,000 RMB
- Flight allowance: 12,500 RMB paid after contract completion
- Appraisal bonus: 1000 RMB per month
- Comprehensive PICC health insurance
- Paid Z-Visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
- 22 paid holidays per year
- Referral bonus: up to 8,000 RMB per teacher
- Loyalty bonus: 4,000 RMB contract renew bonus
- End of year salary increase based on performance from 10% to 15%
- Cambridge TKT Qualifications: all costs are covered by the school
- Career development
- Promotion opportunities
- Airport pickup and year-round logistics support
- Chinese classes: live online Chinese classes through EF Chinesetown
- Monthly social and team building events
- Native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
- Non-native English speakers with fluent English, clear accent and who are already in China with a work permit
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate (NO TEFL? We recommend INTESOL GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
- Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.