English First Xuzhou
ESL Jobs in Xuzhou
EF English First, Xuzhou is now accepting applications from qualified English teachers looking to expand their horizons and teach at a leading language school in China. If you strive for excellence and enjoy delivering engaging English classes then you will fit right in. Our high academic standards, plentiful resources and outstanding staff are what make us the leading school in the city.
Our school first opened its doors in 2007 and ever since has grown from strength to strength. With the backing of over 50 years of experience and support from its parent company it’s no wonder English First Xuzhou continues to be seen as the number one place for language learning in the city of Xuzhou. We now have 4 locations throughout the city, with a 5th opening soon, with over 4000 students developing their confidence in communicating in English with us and over 5o English teachers as part of the team. We have a dedication to the highest academic quality achieved through on-going teacher training, investment in up to date technology and the provision of superior teaching materials.
We offer a range of courses across all levels and abilities, for students aged from 3 to 15 years old. Emphasis is placed on providing an engaging and varied learning experience to all students.
Teach English in Xuzhou
Located in the northwestern part of the Jiangsu Province, not too far from Shanghai, the city has a distinct advantage with its excellent geographical position. After years of development, Xuzhou has become a city that perfectly combines traditional culture with modern life.
Although Xuzhou is an ancient city, the people still enjoy a modern lifestyle. They go to bars, amusement centers, cinemas and sports centers. A vibrant city with plenty on offer, Xuzhou has something for everyone.
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• 20 office hours
• Lesson planning
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Excellent salary: 10,300 – 15,100 RMB per month (after probation)
• 2 months probation: salary 9,300 RMB per month
• Monthly housing allowance: 2,000 RMB
• Flight allowance: 10,000 RMB (half payable after 6 months, half after 12 months)
• 2,500 RMB performance related bonus at the end of the year
• 2,500 RMB re-signing bonus for second year
• 3,900 RMB yearly health insurance
• Paid holidays: 12 days public holidays plus 15 days extra holidays
• Housing fully furnished upon arrival
• Airport/train station pick-up
• Free weekly Chinese lessons
• Orientation and on boarding
• Assist teachers settle in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctor’s visit
• Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development
• Visa expense reimbursement
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate is preferred (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
• Previous teaching experience preferred but not required as full training provided
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.