English First Tangshan
ESL Jobs in Tangshan
EF English First, Tangshan is now interviewing English language teachers for positions that have recently become available at our school. We are looking for energetic teachers who can deliver quality lessons to both young learners and adult students. Although we provide structured courses with plenty of supplementary material we expect all our teachers to add their own creativity into each class and to really bring the lesson plan to life.
English First, Tangshan was opened in 2002 and thanks to our commitment to high academic standards and enabling real progress for each and every student, we have seen constant growth year on year. Come and work in a supportive environment where every day brings new challenges and rewards.
Teach English in Tangshan
Tangshan is known to the Chinese as being the treasured land just east of Beijing. Situated at the bottom of Yanshan Mountain’s southern slope, the north of the city occupies mountainous areas, the central plain and the coastline of 200km to the south. Tangshan has a rich history, according to archaeological discoveries, it was validated that this area was inhabited as far back as 45,000 years ago. It is home to a section of the Great Wall, underwater, as well as being a short distance from the ancient Qing Tombs.
Tangshan has developed into a relatively modern city with plenty to do in terms of entertainment, eating out, sports and day trips out of the city. We enjoy a warm-temperate monsoon climate, the city is dry in spring, hot in summer, and chilly in winter.
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 10,000 – 14,0000 RMB per month
• Housing allowance: 1,000 RMB per month
• Punctuality bonus: 500 RMB per month
• Key performance index bonus: 500 RMB
• New student demo class bonus: 500 to 1,700 RMB per month
• Placement test bonus: 50 RMB per new student sign up
• Assistance in finding suitable accommodation
• Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB paid after 12 months
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Contract completion bonus: 5,000RMB
• Overtime pay
• Airport pick-up from Beijing airport
• Health and travel insurance provided
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities within the EF network
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.