Hand in hand with travel and teaching abroad come eye opening experiences, unexpected adventures, cultural insights and a whole lot of stories worth telling. Here at Gold Star TEFL Recruitment we like to share all this and hope you enjoy reading them. We are always welcoming new article contributors who want to share their stories with our readers.
While the main focus of our articles is centered around travel, teaching and culture, your articles can be based on a broad range of topics around this theme. These could include a day in the life of you as a teacher, a remarkable trip you went on, some advice on how to motivate a group of teenagers in the classroom, a guide to the city you live in or your thoughts on dealing with culture shock.
Read some blog posts from our current contributors here.
- You must be living and teaching English in China
- You must already have an active blog
- Compelling, engaging writing style with an informal yet informative tone
- Unique content not published elsewhere
- Clearly structured with sub-titles
- Articles should be 600 – 800 words in length
- 4 or 5 good quality, related photos
You do not have to be Shakespeare to contribute articles to Gold Star TEFL Recruitment, everyone has their own stories to share and their own writing style. However, articles do have to be well structured, flow nicely and be interesting and informative to read.
Please get in touch with us at the email below if you are interested in contributing: