The compensation package for English teachers in China
The Wall Street English salary you will be paid is well above the industry average and allows for an extremely comfortable lifestyle in China. Wall Street English (formally Wall Street Institute) teachers have a high disposable income with more than enough to really make the most of your time living and teaching English in China. Cost of living in China is still dramatically lower than in the West and the Wall Street English salary covers the cost of renting an apartment as well as day to day living expenses and plenty left over to enjoy a variety of delicious food at restaurants, shopping trips and taking trips to other areas of China.
Wall Street English Contract Options
Wall Street English offers two options for teaching jobs in China:
Option A: 30 teaching hours + 5 office hours / week
Option B: 21 teaching hours + 4 office hours / week
The salary is paid on a monthly basis in local Chinese currency which is known as Renminbi / RMB or ‘yuan’ for short.
Wall Street English Salary + Benefits
- Salary: 17,000 RMB (2,700USD) / month for Beijing
- Salary: 16,000 RMB (2,500USD) / month for all other cities in China
- 10,000 RMB (1,600USD) flight allowance paid one month after arrival (Beijing only)
- 15,000 RMB (2,400USD) sign on bonus paid over the first 3 months (Beijing only)
- Bonuses: details will be discussed during interview
- Holidays: Chinese National holidays + personal holidays
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
- Full medical insurance
- On-going training and professional development
- 14 days (Beijing) or 4-7 days (other cities) paid hotel on arrival
- Career development opportunities
- Addition benefits will also be provided once we receive your application
Wall Street English General Information
For general company information on Wall Street English, including details on the students and courses offered please see here.
Wall Street English School Locations
Wall Street English has over 50 centers in China based in 8 major metropolitan cities with plans for expansion in the near future. For detailed information on the cities, including related links and videos please see here.