All the INTESOL courses have been fully accredited by ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals), ensuring the very highest standards. Over 23 years our INTESOL courses have been developed and refined to keep up to date with current language learning and educational methodologies. The INTESOL courses are today amongst the most well respected courses available worldwide with thousands of graduates having achieved their teaching certificates through INTESOL.
“Accreditation is the recognition by an external body that a course and/or training provider has met a certain set of standards and best practice. I am delighted to be associated with INTESOL as the company is an outstanding example of this best practice.”
INTESOL courses are ideal for people who:
– Want to live and teach English overseas
– Want the flexibility and affordability of an online course
– Want to study from anywhere in the world on their own schedule
– Want the option of a face to face teaching practice component
– Want structured support from highly qualified teacher trainers
– Want a fully accredited and internationally recognised ALAP certificate
– Want free assistance with finding a TEFL job worldwide
When you enroll in an INTESOL course, you will be assigned a personal tutor for the duration of the course who will be on hand to offer academic support and guidance, mark your assignments, provide detailed feedback and advice and help with any difficulties you face.
All our tutors have impressive educational credentials, a wealth of teaching and teacher training experience and are friendly and helpful. They fully understand that a new teacher needs support and encouragement during the INTESOL course and are there to assist you throughout your course.