Wall Street English schools in China, formally Wall Street Institute, are currently holding interviews for English teachers.
- Teach a variety of communicative English classes to adult students
- Use your creative skills to develop social clubs and other events
- Ensure students learn in a engaging manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL)
- 2 years of teaching experience
- At least 24 years old
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
- Outgoing, social personality
Note: If you do not yet have 2 years of teaching experience, please let us know and we will provide you with other job opportunities.
If you meet the requirements above, please complete the application form. If you need time to get some of the requested documents, send us what you can now and we can begin the application process.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please keep file sizes under 4MB. Once you click ‘submit‘ do not close the window until the confirmation page is displayed.
Once you click ‘submit‘ do not close the window until the confirmation page is displayed. If you encounter any problems with this online application form please send the requested documents to WallStreet@GoldStarTeachers.com.