Wall Street English schools in China are currently holding interviews for English teachers. Teach motivated adult students using cutting edge resources and technology to deliver communicative lessons. Class sizes are kept small, between 1 to 4 students. We currently have over 60 centers based in 11 metropolitan cities across China including Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and 7 other cities. To apply, please complete the application form below. We will provide you with more details on the job and set up a Skype video interview to discuss things further.
- Teach a variety of communicative English classes to adult students
- Use your creative skills to develop social clubs and other events
- Ensure students learn in a engaging manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL)
- 2 years of teaching experience (or less for Shanghai if you have a 120 hour TEFL / TESOL certificate)
- At least 24 years old
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
- Outgoing, social personality
Note: If you do not yet have 2 years of teaching experience, please let us know and we will provide you with other job opportunities.
Please email the following to WallStreet@GoldStarTeachers.com:
- Covering letter
- Recent photo
- Passport photo page (scan)
- Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
- Preference for teaching locations and student ages (if any)
If you need time to collect any of these documents just send your resume for now and we will send you job details.
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.