Wall Street English schools in China are currently holding interviews for English teachers. Teach motivated adult students using cutting edge resources and technology to deliver communicative lessons. Class sizes are kept small, between 1 to 4 students. We currently have over 60 centers based in 11 metropolitan cities across China including Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and 7 other cities. To apply, please complete the application form below. We will provide you with more details on the job and set up a Skype video interview to discuss things further.
- Teach a variety of communicative English classes to adult students
- Use your creative skills to develop social clubs and other events
- Ensure students learn in a engaging manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL)
- 2 years of teaching experience (or less for Shanghai if you have a 120 hour TEFL / TESOL certificate)
- At least 24 years old
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
- Outgoing, social personality
Note: If you do not yet have 2 years of teaching experience, please let us know and we will provide you with other job opportunities.
To apply for a teaching job with Wall Street English, complete the application form below. If you need time to get some of the requested documents, send us what you can now and we can begin the application process.
Please keep file sizes under 4MB. Once you click ‘submit‘ do not close the window until the confirmation page is displayed.
If you encounter any problems with this online application form please send the requested documents to WallStreet@GoldStarTeachers.com.
We offer a completely free service to all teachers from start to finish.
Once you click ‘submit‘ do not close the window until the confirmation page is displayed. If you encounter any problems with this online application form please send the requested documents to WallStreet@GoldStarTeachers.com.