Language School in Nanjing
ESL Jobs in Nanjing
Our school is now holding interviews for English teachers to join our company. We are seeking qualified, experienced young learner teachers who can deliver effective and enjoyable lessons to our students aged 2 to 12 years old.
Our school is a private language school, located in Nanjing and partnered with Fieldston School in New York. We now have six schools in Beijing and one school in Nanjing. Our focus is on building confidence in our students’ all round English abilities and creating a happy classroom environment.
Our classes consist of two sessions. The first session is dedicated to conversational English and use Oxford University Press’s “Open Sesame”, a popular course that features the characters from Sesame Street, along with the very large collection of supplementary video, audio and other materials. The second session is dedicated to phonics and reading, we use “Reading A-Z” and “Starfall”.
Classes sizes are capped at 12 students per class and teachers will have a local teaching assistant to help with classroom management. Our classrooms all feature cutting edge touch screen interactive whiteboards which allow for a whole new dimension to how teachers deliver their classes.
Teach English in Nanjing
Located on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China. Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
Like most major cities in China, Nanjing is developing rapidly. Great changes have taken place in the city. Modern highways and railways connect the city with most major cities throughout the country and it is becoming a sparkling metropolis akin to Shanghai and Beijing with skyscrapers, luxury hotels, fashion shopping malls, supermarkets and highly-developed economic zones throughout the city. Transport in the city is very convenient with the new metro service in addition to taxis, public buses, tourist special lines and other means of transport.
• Maximum of 25 hours teaching per week
• Wednesdays to Fridays from 2:00pm to 9:00pm
• Saturdays to Sundays from 8:30am to 6:30pm
• Mondays and Tuesdays off
• Lesson planning
• Cooperate with the academic manager to ensure the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 10,000 – 15,000 RMB per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Housing allowance
• Flight allowance
• Performance related bonuses (details provided during interview)
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate preferred (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• At least 22 years old
• Fluent English and clear accent – candidates from any country can be considered
• At least 24 months of teaching experience with young learners preferred
• Energetic, patient and culturally sensitive
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.