Language School in Dalian
ESL Jobs in Dalian
Our school offers you the opportunity to experience the fascinating and wildly different culture of China first hand with the support and expertise of one of the largest British owned EFL organizations in Asia. We are now holding interviews for professional and motivated teachers dedicated to making learning fun and effective.
Established in 2001, we currently operate in over 24 cities across China. We are well known as a market leading language school. With thousands of students coming through our doors every year we make every effort to maintain the highest standards in education by providing excellent course materials, technology and an engaging learning environment.
The majority of our students are young learners aged from 3 to 16 years old and teachers enjoy teaching to a variety of ages throughout the week. Teacher training and support is seen as key at our school and we provide a one week training program at the start of your contract as well as on-going training and support in the form of workshops, seminars, class observations from your Academic Manager.
Teach English in Dalian
Situated in the North-East province of Liaoning, the gorgeous coastal city of Dalian has a long history of being used by foreign powers as a port. The city is well-known for its squares, fountains, gardens and beaches thanks to the former major, Bo Xilai, who initiated a ‘Green Storm’, a widespread environmental development campaign.
Dalian also has a reputation for its football, hosting many national competitions and having the most successful team in China. Another big event is the annual Dalian International Fashion Festival attracting thousands of designers, celebrities, pop stars and clothing merchants.
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
• 4 office hours per week
• Lesson planning
• Interview and place new students
• Participating marketing events or activities
• Demo class if required
• Excellent salary: 11,200 RMB per month
• Housing allowance: 1,000 RMB per month
• End of contract bonus of 5,000 RMB
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 22 days of paid annual leave including national holidays
• Five working days a week, two rest days
• Accidental insurance through local provider
• Hotel costs covered for first 3 days
• Full training and orientation
• Accommodation assistance
• Airport pick-up and welcome pack
• On-going training and academic support
• Team Building (company outing)
• Free Chinese lessons
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• At least 2 years English teaching experience post-graduation
• Criminal Background Check
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.