Language School in Nanjing
ESL Jobs in Nanjing
Our school was founded in Taiwan in 1997 and was able to expand rapidly across the island of Taiwan. In 2003 our school set up its first office in China, and since then has opened schools in over 80 locations. What makes our school a truly unique company is its dynamic attitude to English education, which can easily be seen on each concise yet fun-filled page of our textbooks, or in any action-packed yet structured class taught by a our teacher.
We opened a new English school in Jianpu, Nanjing, not far from Shanghai. The 500sq meter, up to date language school opened its doors on 15th June 2010. Due to the continued popularity and success of the first school a second school was opened in July 2011. With its own branded course materials, excellent resources and an experienced management team, our school in Nanjing will continue to deliver on its reputation for quality English education.
Students are aged from 4 to 15 years old, split up according to age and then English ability. All students go through a placement test when they enter the school to determine their English level and make sure there are no mixed level groups. Maximum group size is kept to 12 students. The school has its own syllabus, course materials and flashcards, CDs and a host of other resources to allow for varied and motivating lessons.
Teachers will all have their own teachers’ assistant in every class to help with classroom management and support the teacher as needed.
Teach English in Nanjing
Located on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China. Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
Like most major cities in China, Nanjing is developing rapidly. Great changes have taken place in the city. Modern highways and railways connect the city with most major cities throughout the country and it is becoming a sparkling metropolis akin to Shanghai and Beijing with skyscrapers, luxury hotels, fashion shopping malls, supermarkets and highly-developed economic zones throughout the city. Transport in the city is very convenient with the new metro service in addition to taxis, public buses, tourist special lines and other means of transport.
Total monthly package value of 11,300 to 12,700 RMB per month, which breaks down as follows:
• Non-experienced teachers: month 1-3 at 8,200 RMB & month 4-12 at 8,700 RMB/month
• 1- 2 years teaching experience: month 1-3 at 8,700 RMB & month 4-12 at 10,000 RMB/month
• Housing allowance: 1,500 RMB per month
• Flight allowance: 8,000RMB (half payable after 6months, half after 12 months)
• 10 days National Holidays plus 5 days personal holiday
• Bonuses up to 6,000 RMB per year
• Comprehensive insurance
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• On-going teacher training
• Maximum of 18 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate preferred but not required (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland
•Teaching experience is preferred
• Fluency in oral and written English
• Professional, positive and culturally aware
• Energetic, friendly and hard-working
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.