Kids Language School
ESL Jobs in Zhuhai
Our language school is seeking qualified, enthusiastic and skillful English teachers with a variety of interests and talents to teach our young learner students.
We are one of the most famous English Language training schools in China, providing students with a total immersion experience and environment. Our students are range from 6 to 17 years old and our teaching team is comprised of international members and led by a dynamic international management team.
Our students don’t just study language but are given the total experience of living in a new language environment. Their experience at Seed English will help them realize their true potential and so play their full part in building the global village of the future.
Classes have no more than 8 students per class and lessons run during weekday evenings and on the weekends. You will have a local teaching assistant in the class to assist with classroom management and setting up activities. Our curriculum focuses on developing literacy, reading, listening, speaking and writing.
Our teachers and staffs commit to excellent education in all they do and genuinely concern for the well-being and progress of all our students. We strive to adopt positive and cooperative attitudes towards everyone who works and studies at Seed.
We plan regular leisure and sports events for our students. Teachers are welcome to join to learn more about the cities they live in and to get to know the students better in a relaxed and friendly setting.
Zhuhai – The city
Zhuhai, a major city in the Pearl River Delta, one of the nation’s economically faster-growing regions, it is a garden city, and is regarded by some as the most romantic city in China, with clean air and beautiful scenery.
With more than 100 islands, Zhuhai is famous for its hot springs and golf clubs. Zhuhai has many attractions worthy of visiting, including the Zhuhai Fisher Girl Statue, New Yuanmingyuan Garden, Pearl Land Amusement Park, Jiuzhou City, Meixi Royal Stone Archways, Huangyang Mountain and Baiteng Lake.
Zhuhai has a humid subtropical climate, hot and humid in summer and dry in winter. Zhuhai is only one hour away from Shenzhen and Hong Kong by high-speed ferry. Macau is close by and Guangzhou is a two-hour bus ride away.
• Maximum of 22 hours teaching per week
• 8 hours of admin duties per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 10,000 – 15,000 RMB per month depending on experience
• Flight allowance: 9,000 RMB after 12 months
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided by the school
• 11 days public holidays plus 22 days extra holidays
• Food allowance
• Health insurance provided
• On-going training and academic support
• Outings, staff trips and annual anniversary parties
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa preferred
• Can consider non-native speakers with fluent English and good qualifications
• At least 1 year young learner teaching experience
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.