Language Center in Wenzhou
ESL Jobs in Wenzhou
Our school is now interviewing English language teachers for positions that have recently become available at our school. We are looking for energetic teachers who can deliver quality lessons to our young learner students aged from 3 to 12 years old. Although we provide structured courses with plenty of supplementary material we expect all our teachers to add their own creativity into each class and to really bring the lesson plan to life.
We are a newly opened school and have a commitment to high academic standards and enabling real progress for each and every student. Come and work in a supportive environment where every day brings new challenges and rewards. Our class sizes are capped at 16 students per class and our teaching style focuses on the communicative approach and getting students speaking and using English in a natural and confident way.
Teach English in Wenzhou
Wenzhou is located on the east coast of China, south of Shanghai. It is renowned all over China as a prosperous city because of its strong trade ties internationally. Because of this, the city is in a way a lot more developed than most of China. This city is growing very fast with a nice climate all year round. Wenzhou has a lot to offer for everyone and can be an exciting place to live in.
Wenzhou is surrounded mostly by wetlands and this gives a unique opportunity to appreciate nature, and bird-watching in particular. The wetlands have quite a number of small islands in it where some of them are joined together by bridges while others are only accessible by boat.
A small island called “Island in the Heart of the River” can be found in the northern part of Wenzhou. It is a well-known attraction for tourists because of the ancient temples and pagodas that are to be seen there. Aged over a thousand years old, the pagodas attract a great number of visitors. The island also has a museum mainly devoted to the history of Zhejiang province.
• Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week (26 hours during peak months)
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 13,000 – 15,000 RMB per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Accommodation allowance of 2,000 RMB per month
• Assistance finding suitable accommodation
• Flight allowance: 10,000 RMB after 12 months
• Airport pick up service
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Health insurance provided
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Clean Criminal Background Check
• 2 years of teaching experience required
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.