Language School in Shijiazhuang
-Teach young learners aged 3-12 years old
-Positions in Shijiazhuang and other major cities in China
-Excellent salary: 12,000 – 22,000 RMB per month plus benefits (depending on experience)
-Teaching assistants and lesson plans provided
-Positions for new and experienced teachers
ESL Jobs in Shijiazhuang
Our private language school is now holding interviews for young learner English teachers to join our teaching team in Shijiazhuang. Our school is a leading language school offering fun, engaging and effective English classes to young learner students. Whether you are a new or experienced teacher, if you have the ability to inspire children to learn and take pride in seeing your students develop, we would like to hear from you.
Our school has established language centers in Shijiazhuang as well as Beijing and 16 centers in other major cities across China with plans for new schools soon. We employ over 100 English teachers, offering a supportive environment, excellent teaching materials, the latest in education technology and the chance for real career progression.
Our students are aged from 3 to 12 years old so teachers have the opportunity to teach a range of ages and abilities. Local teaching assistants are provided and lesson plans are all written so you can focus on teaching your classes. We use the communicative style of teaching, encouraging students to use English in a natural way and make use of flashcards, songs, drama, projects, group work and videos to enrich the learning experience.
Class sizes are kept small to a maximum of 16 students per class. Computers and interactive white boards are installed in the classrooms giving teachers a new dimension to how they teach and an exciting way to engage students.
Courses are structured around the highly regarded McGraw-Hill textbooks. While the focus is on teaching the English language, teachers also get the opportunity to teach some Math, Science, and Social Studies classes based on the American primary school system. You do not need an advanced knowledge of these subjects as they are geared towards young learners.
Teach English in Shijiazhuang
As the capital city of Hebei, north China, Shijiazhuang is the province’s center of politics, economy, technology, finance, culture, and information. Located on the edge of the North China Plain in China, Shijiazhuang is about 283 kilometers south of Beijing.
Besides its fast growth in economy, Shijiazhuang also develops very well in its tourism, thanks to its beautiful natural scenery and its historical position in the revolutionary history of China. Among the wonders to see in and around the city are Zhaozhou bridge, the oldest in China and listed as a world heritage site by the UN, it is over 1,400 years old.
With great food, extremely friendly people and a cosmopolitan atmosphere, it’s no wonder our teachers often decide to stay for two, three or more years.
• Maximum 25 hours teaching per week
• Up to 10 hours admin duties per week
• Deliver engaging, effective, learner-centered lessons to students aged 3-12 years old
• 15 to 16 students per class
• 45 minutes per class
• Complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner
• Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities
• Attend center activities, parties, open houses and other events
• Commit to a 1.5 to 2 year contract
• Excellent base salary: 12,000 – 14,000 RMB per month no teaching experience
• Excellent base salary: 15,000 – 17,000 RMB per month over 1 year teaching experience
• Excellent base salary: 18,000 – 22,000 RMB per month over 2 years teaching experience
• Housing allowance: 1,000 RMB per month
• Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB (paid on contract completion)
• Z work visa provided by school
• Company health insurance provided
• Free meals provided at the school
• Airport pick up
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Chinese Spring festival bonus
• Demo lesson bonuses
• Training course provided on arrival and on-going development
• 26 days paid holiday – 11 days Chinese national holiday + 15 personal days
• Career development opportunities: teacher training, management, recruitment, marketing, multi-media design and curriculum development
• Native English speaker from USA or Canada preferred. Other native speakers welcome to apply
• Notarised Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Previous language teaching experience (preferred but not required)
• Energetic, open minded with a desire to work with children
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.