Language School in Qingdao
ESL Jobs in Qingdao
Our school in Qingdao is now recruiting new English teachers to join our teaching team. We have been recognized for our quality approach to teaching and effective English languages courses. We are proud to offer both a professional and fun learning environment to our students, aged from 3 to 12, and a supportive and friendly working environment to our staff.
Our classrooms feature interactive whiteboards which allow teachers to employ a modern, varied and engaging teaching style. Class size is kept at a maximum of 12 students per class, the ideal number of students to create a positive learning environment.
Teach English in Qingdao
Qingdao is a picturesque coastal city that lies on the southern tip of China’s Shandong Peninsula, located in Jiao Zhou Bay facing the Yellow Sea. Qingdao is well known for its European architecture and attractive coastal landscape. With its abundance of natural beauty and bustling city life, the year-round schedule of tourist attractions and events, as well as an extensive public transportation network, Qingdao truly is an ideal place to live in.
The city is famous for its delicious fresh seafood, Tsingtao Beer (China’s most famous brand), and its colorful panorama of red-roofed houses and green trees overlooking the sea. The city has many spaces of parkland and forest, and is close to the Lao Shan Scenic Area which has its own beautiful mountain landscapes and waterfalls.
• Maximum of 25 hours teaching per week
• Maximum of 10 office hours per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 10,000 – 15,000 RMB per month depending on qualifications and experience
• Free furnished housing provided by the school with 1,500 RMB allowance
• Flight allowance: 5,000 RMB
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• 11 days paid national holidays per year
• Medical insurance provided
• Arrival support including airport pickup
• 5,000 RMB contract completion bonus
• On-going training and academic support
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Experience teaching young learners preferred
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.