Language School in Dongying
Our school offers you the opportunity to experience the fascinating and wildly different culture of China first hand with the support and expertise of one of the largest British owned EFL organizations in Asia. We are now holding interviews for professional and motivated teachers dedicated to making learning fun and effective.
Established in 2001, we currently operate in over 24 cities across China. We are well known as a market leading language school. With thousands of students coming through our doors every year we make every effort to maintain the highest standards in education by providing excellent course materials, technology and an engaging learning environment.
The majority of our students are young learners aged from 3 to 15 years old and teachers enjoy teaching to a variety of ages throughout the week. Teacher training and support is seen as key at our school and we provide a one week training program at the start of your contract as well as on-going training and support in the form of workshops, seminars, class observations from your Academic Manager.
Dongying – The city
Dongying lies in the northern part of Shandong Province, not too far from Beijing. It neighbors the Bohai Sea in the east and north.
It is easy getting around Dongying city and several ways to navigate around town. Taxis are cheap and convenient. Bus stops are abundant throughout the city, and are the cheapest method of public transportation. Dongying is perfect for biking, as the bike lanes are about as wide as car lanes and the entire city is flat.
Dongying city is a “State Clean City” and “National Model City for Environmental Protection.” The ecological environment here is pleasant, with clean water, blue sky and fresh air. The urban construction is characteristic in vast space, vast green lands, and vast water areas. The completed downtown area of the city proper totals 65 square kilometers with a population of 570,000, while the total planned downtown area is 138 square kilometers.
Dongying boasts many amenities like shopping centers, supermarkets, hotels, cultural and entertainment as well as medical care facilities providing convenient conditions for working and daily life.
• 20 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Take part in school parties and events
• Excellent salary: 7,500 RMB per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Flight allowance: 4,200 RMB
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• Insurance allowance: 1,300 RMB
• Performance related bonus: up to 13,900RMB per year
• Assistance finding accommodation (some schools provide allowance)
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities to Senior Teacher and Academic Manager within the Shane network
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL, est. 1993, 30% discounts: www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Experience teaching young learners preferred
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.