Language School in Beijing
– Excellent salary: up to 18,000 RMB per month
– Live and teach in the vibrant capital city of Beijing
– Well designed course materials and teaching resources
ESL Jobs in Beijing
Our modern and progressive language school in Beijing is now holding interviews for professional, reliable and energetic English teachers. Teach young learners between 4 to 15 years old using your creativity and our extensive teaching resources and materials. If you’ve got lots of energy and a positive attitude, join our team and make a difference to young lives! As an English teacher at our school, you’ll be joining a growing team of teachers and staff working together to make a better language learning experience.
We were founded in 2008 by a senior English language education expert, to provide professional and efficient education and training services for preschool, primary and secondary school students. With over 10 years of history in Beijing, we have already helped thousands of students, taking them from a level of zero English to confident communicators.
In the classroom, we put strong emphasis on the communicative approach, interactive teaching and making the class interesting and captivating for young learners.
A video with one of our new teachers, Poppy, who has recently arrived in Beijing
Teach English in Beijing
Beijing, capital of the People’s Republic of China, is the nation’s political, economic, cultural, educational and international trade and communication center. Located in northern China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei province, Beijing continues to be an exciting place for all things music, fashion and art with plenty of events and shows to attend.
There is a thriving expat community in Beijing, with the Sanlitun area being a popular destination for both expats and trendy locals to mix and mingle over drinks. One of the most important landmarks in the city is Tiananmen Square. This is the world’s largest public square and a must see for all visitors from abroad and from other places in China.
– Maximum of 25 teaching hours per week
– Maximum of 15 admin hours per week
– Prepare for each class with written lesson plans and teaching materials in advance
– Utilize multiple intelligence theory as a guide to lessons
– Teach the English language to the best of your ability, focus on learning objectives and achieve them through a stimulating and motivating way
– Be responsible for the students’ welfare and development
– Actively pursue your personal development through workshop attendance, reading, peer observations
– Be able to be a part of a team
– Excellent salary: 10,000 – 18,000 RMB per month (depending on experience and qualifications)
– Airfare allowance provided: up to 10,000 RMB (paid on contract completion)
– Monthly housing allowance: 2,000 RMB per month
– Annual bonus
– All national holidays plus 7 paid holidays every year
– Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
– Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision
– Free Chinese classes
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
– TEFL certificate required (must be authorized by Chinese Embassy) (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
– 2 years teaching experience preferred but not required
– Good mental and physical health and clean criminal record
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.