EF English First Jiaxing
EF English First, Jiaxing is now recruiting young learner English teachers for to join our close-knit teaching team for the summer months of 16th June to 31st August 2014. Do you want to work with an international team, dedicated to providing high quality English education? We are looking for passionate teachers with the energy and drive to fulfill our students’ learning potential. Are you a good team player? Can you create exciting and motivating English classes?
EF Jiaxing, part of the largest education group in the world, was established in 2005 and has recently had a big renovation, bringing the school design and resources up to the cutting-edge. We now have a separate study area for our young learners and adult students as well as interactive, touch screen whiteboards.
We employ 8 foreign teachers from around the globe. Many current teachers have been with us for some time now which is testament to the commitment we have to providing solid academic support and care for the welfare of our teachers. Our award winning course materials are backed up with a large collection of teaching resources.
Jiaxing – The city
Jiaxing is situated on the Yangtze Delta, on the east coast of China, Zhejiang province, a short distance from Shanghai. It is a medium sized city well known for its beauty and tranquility. South Lake is an ideal place to stroll around and visit the ruins of the 10th century misty Rain Tower. Jiaxing is a compact, green, yet increasingly prosperous city interlaced with rivers, canals and lakes. In the surrounding area are a number of ancient river towns with small canals running though them.
• Maximum of 26 hours teaching per week
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 6,000 – 8,000 RMB per month depending on experience
• Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
• Flight allowance: 8,000 RMB
• Performance related bonus
• Cost of visa reimbursed upon production of receipts
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities within our global network
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL, est. 1993, 30% discounts: www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Experience teaching young learners preferred
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.