Wall Street English Thailand
Service Manager Jobs in Thailand
Joining us as a Wall Street English Service Manager will give you the privilege of leading the delivery of service, experience, success and satisfaction for adult students in your Center. As the ambassador and leader of educational excellence, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing the Service team comprised of English Teachers, Personal Tutors and Receptionists, ensuring that they provide a consistent premium experience to your Students.
You spend much of your time overseeing each function’s activities, according to Standard Operating Procedures and will suggest improvement opportunities when possible to ensure that levels of service always exceed expectation.
We are looking for Service Managers that are not afraid to work hard, that put the student first and foremost, that at the core desire to deliver nothing less than five star service and are ready to pour their heart and soul into training, motivating, nurturing and driving their staff to be the best that they can be.
Wall Street English is the leading language provider for adult students globally. We have been learning partners to over 2 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for over 40 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrolment of 190,000 students.
We have over 450 learning centres in 30 different countries across the globe. Our centres offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their full potential.
Students are typically 20 to 35 year old professionals, well-educated and from a wide variety of backgrounds. They are motivated to learn English and recognise it as a skill essential for their career development. Levels range from beginner right through to advanced and all students are clearly placement tested to ensure they are studying alongside students of the same abilities.
Khon Kaen – The City
Khon Kaen is a unique part of Thailand in the northeastern Isaan region and is the most notable city of the area. Khon Kaen is an invigorating contradiction to the well-worn visitor paths elsewhere in the country. Khon Kaen is a travel destination that is coming into its own with its impressive scenery, the variety of fascinating animal parks, the ever-present temples of the region, and the awesome lakes and reservoirs. Read on to learn about the best things to do in the area!
The fourth largest city in Thailand, Khon Kaen has the largest university in Isan. Khon Kaen has a tropical savanna with winters, from November to March, dry and very hot. Temperatures rise until April, the hottest month of the year. The monsoon season runs from May to October, with heavy showers and cooler temperatures during the day although the nights remain warm.
• Ensure we deliver strong academic results and an amazing learner experience
• Support center performance by building very strong team work between all dept
• Support and train Teacher and Coach (Speaking center) to deliver outstanding engaging classes
• Demonstrate ability to teach excellent classes incorporating our methodology (average of 20 hours per week)
• Develop familiarity with core and supplemental classes and products
• Build rapport and respect among students and colleagues
• Develop an understanding of Service Manager responsibilities and daily / weekly / monthly tasks
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Service KPIs
• Continue to balance teaching responsibilities with professional development
• Understand the roles and tasks of center SAs and demonstrate an ability to evaluate SA performance
• Understand the roles and tasks of center CSAs and demonstrate an ability to evaluate performance
• Support Internal Sales
• Excellent salary: 55,000 to 60,000 Thai Baht (approx. 1,800 – 2,000 USD) per month
• Monthly performance bonuses base on center target
• National and personal holidays
• Legal work visa provided
• On going training and professional development
• Contract completion bonus
• Career development opportunities
• Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate; CELTA preferred
• At least 1 year of management experience in a multi-national company, education sector preferred
• Excellent teaching skills with at least 1 year of experience
• Outgoing, dedicated, professional
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Able to work effectively under pressure and to a flexible schedule
• No criminal history
There are no recruitment fees.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.