Private Kindergarten in Shanghai
– Excellent total salary: 18,000 to 24,000 RMB
– Monday to Friday daytime schedule with weekends off
– Great working environment in the vibrant city of Shanghai
ESL Jobs in Shanghai
We are now looking for English teachers who have the passion and patience to teach young learners aged 4 to 6 years old in our modern kindergarten located in the vibrant city of Shanghai.
Our school was one of the first established English educational institutions in Pudong, Shanghai. We now have over 20 schools all over the nation and 6 schools in Shanghai. Our aim is to provide high quality courses specializing in developing speaking and other skills. Currently there are 60 teachers in Shanghai and we are excited to welcome new teachers to our growing team.
We are dedicated to creating a lively and engaging English environment for our students. We put great emphasis on quality education and we achieve that through our professional teachers’ training and on-going support to all the teachers.
Our school is a weekday boarding school, so the students live at the school during the week and return home on weekends
Teach English in Shanghai
Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, Shanghai is truly an international metropolis in every sense of the word. The most vibrant and progressive city in China, Shanghai is the economic and cultural center, blending an incredible mix of Eastern and Western culture. On one side of the mighty Yangtze River flowing through Shanghai is the Pu Dong district, rural farm land just 20 years ago, it is now the financial and commercial hub with skyscrapers stretching ever higher. Along the western bank of the river, the iconic Bund is a reminder of Shanghai’s colonial past featuring grand European architecture.
For those who like to shop, party and eat, Shanghai has all you could possibly want and more. But despite its cosmopolitan reputation, pockets of quaint tradition remain alive and well, dotted throughout the city. Explore countless old markets, back streets crammed with local eateries and discover incense filled temples still central to the locals’ daily life.
– Maximum of 20 teaching hours
– Maximum of 20 admin hours
– Maximum number of students: 16
– Student ages: 4 – 6
– Plan lessons and classroom activities
– Monday to Friday work schedule 8:30 – 12:30, 14:30 – 17:30
– Assist in school’s promotional events
– Attend staff meeting and teacher training
– Teach students fluency in verbal, listening, reading and written English
– Introduce students to western cultures and festivals
– Excellent salary: 18,000 to 24,000 RMB per month (gross) with housing allowance included
– Airfare allowance on contract completion: 6,000 RMB
– Arrival 5 day hotel allowance on provision of receipt: 300 RMB per day
– Lunch provided by the school
– Health insurance provided
– Monthly performance bonus: 600 RMB
– Contract completion bonus: 300 RMB
– 11 days national holidays
– Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
– Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision
– Bachelor’s degree required
– TEFL certificate preferred (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
– Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
– 2 years experience required
– Clean criminal record check
– Fluency in oral and written English
– Professional, positive and culturally aware
– Energetic, friendly and hard-working
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.