International Kindergarten in Zhangjiagang
ESL Jobs in Zhangjiagang
Our international kindergarten is looking for passionate teachers to join our school and inspire the youngsters of China with their first steps into language learning. We are a bilingual preschool with several branches throughout Suzhou and Zhangjiagang. Our campus is located in Zhangjiagang, a wealthy and clean city that is 1 hour from Suzhou and 2 hours from Shanghai.
Serving both the domestic and international market with two individual programs. Our student body consist of 2-6 year old children from all over the world. Our team is passionate and driven by a common positive spirit and goodwill. Our vision is to be the best kindergarten in China, therefore we put great focus on each child’s learning progress. We sincerely welcome you to be part of our fantastic team where every teacher shows great love and care for the kids.
You will be able to demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area and will hold relevant experience teaching kids. Whilst your subject knowledge, curriculum awareness and pedagogical skills are vitally important to us, they are only part of what we are looking for in our teaching staff. We believe that successful teaching centers on the building of relationships between our teachers and students.
We provide extensive training for all new teachers regardless of experience. Each English teacher leads 2 classes and spends half of the day in each classroom. The teacher will be paired with a Chinese teacher providing support and assistance. Teachers help our children develop skills in reading, writing, listening, and music and encourage a love and appreciation of both the English language and foreign cultures.
Teach English in Zhangjiagang
Zhangjiagang is a small (population 1.2 million), very prosperous city on the south bank of the Yangtze River in Jiangsu Province, China. It’s a government-designated model city, criss-crossed with small canals, with a clean, green environment, tree-lined streets and a pedestrian shopping area. Zhangjiagang takes great pride in being a beautiful and clean city, and this can be seen by it’s numerous parks throughout the city. Zhangjiagang is situated 90 minutes from Shanghai and is close to historical towns Nanjing and Suzhou.
As a Special Economic Development Zone, the city welcomes more and more foreigners and investment every year. If you’re looking for a welcoming, clean and comfortable city in which to enjoy your China experience and development as a teacher, then you certainly won’t be disappointed.
• Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm work schedule with weekends off
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Cooperate with the staff and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend school’s social events
• Excellent salary: 14,000 – 20,000 RMB per month net (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Monthly housing allowance: 3,000 RMB
• Total contract completion bonus and additional resign bonus: 11,000 RMB
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
• On-going training and academic support
• Lunch and snack provided during work schedule
• Annual salary increase every two years depending on experience and commitment
• Bachelor’s degree required
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL: www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
• Experience of teaching young learners preferred (must have TEFL if non-experienced)
• Clean criminal record
• Plenty of passion and energy for kids
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.