Our language school in Zhuhai China, is seeking qualified, enthusiastic and skillful teachers with a rich life experience and a variety of interests and talents.
We were established in 1998. We offer an intensive, immersion experience with classes and activities to adult (15 years and above). The main program is the full-time immersion courses from Monday through Friday 8:30am – 19:00pm. The classes range from formal textbook oriented sessions to informal discussion groups and leisure activities which covers communication and business English. We also provided part-time (evening and weekend) programs.
In our school, our students don’t just study the language but are given the total experience of living in a new language environment. Their experience at here will help them realise their true potential and so play their full part in building the global village of the future.
Our teachers and staffs commit to excellent education in all they do and genuinely concern for the well-being and progress of all our students. We strive to adopt positive and cooperative attitudes towards everyone who works and studies at here.
We plan regular leisure and sports events for our students. Teachers are welcome to join to learn more about the cities they live in and to get to know the students better in a relaxed and friendly setting.
Zhuhai – The city
Zhuhai, a major city in the Pearl River Delta, one of the nation’s economically faster-growing regions, it is a garden city, and is regarded by some as the most romantic city in China, with clean air and beautiful scenery.
With more than 100 islands, Zhuhai is famous for its hot springs and golf clubs. Zhuhai has many attractions worthy of visiting, including the Zhuhai Fisher Girl Statue, New Yuanmingyuan Garden, Pearl Land Amusement Park, Jiuzhou City, Meixi Royal Stone Archways, Huangyang Mountain and Baiteng Lake.
Zhuhai has a humid subtropical climate, hot and humid in summer and dry in winter. Zhuhai is only one hour away from Shenzhen and Hong Kong by high-speed ferry. Macau is close by and Guangzhou is a two-hour bus ride away.
For more information on the city of Zhuhai have a look at these sites:
• Average 25 teaching hours per week (6 days work per week)
• Lesson planning
• Use audio / video materials in classes
• Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
• Attend centre social events
• Excellent salary: 14,000 – 22,000 RMB per month depending on experience
• 1 month free housing (HR will assist in finding accommodation), from 2nd month on, if the teacher wants to stay in the school dorm, he/she needs to pay 1,700 RMB per month
• End of year Bonus
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• 10 days public holidays plus 15 days extra holidays
• Meals provided in our school
• 2 – 4 weeks of training for new teachers
• On-going training and academic support
• Outings, staff trips and annual anniversary parties
• Opportunities to work overtime
• Bachelor’s degree or above required (authenticated)
• TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Minimum 1 year communication or Business English teaching experience with adult / college students
• 2 years of full time teaching experience in total required
• Plenty of passion and commitment to teaching
• Has formal training and/or classroom experience in teaching language skills in an English environment
• Non-criminal record certificate (authenticated)
• Health check-up certificate
• Reference letter from previous employer(s)
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.