Wall Street English
ESL Jobs in Mongolia
As a Teacher you play a central and pivotal role in the success of our Student’s journey to acquire the English language. You will directly contribute to the Students’ learning by preparing and teaching fun, interactive, and dynamic classes. Your natural teaching ability will guarantee that the Student is successfully acquiring English throughout their course and can communicate effectively in accordance with their level. You’ll inspire and motivate Students with your constructive feedback as they progress through their course and have the privilege changing their personal and professional lives.
Reporting to the Service Manager, all Teachers at Wall Street English are supported and nurtured to help develop professionally and are encouraged to attend ongoing training and skills development seminars. By joining Wall Street English as a Teacher you will become part of a global family that offers you international career development opportunities that will take you on an amazing employee journey.
Wall Street English
The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future.
We have been learning partners to over 3 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for
over 45 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrolment of 190,000 students.
We have over 400 learning centres in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centres offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential.
Students are typically 20 to 35 year old professionals, well-educated and from a wide variety of backgrounds. They are motivated to learn English and recognise it as a skill essential for their career development. Levels range from beginner right through to advanced and all students are clearly placement tested to ensure they are studying alongside students of the same abilities.
You work primarily in the classroom, where you teach interactive classes to facilitate a student centered learning environment for your Students to progress successfully. Your specific teaching duties include but are not limited to:
– Teach core Classes (Encounters) comprised of a maximum of 4 Students
– Teach Complementary Classes and ensure that Students practice their newly acquired skills
– Design and deliver Social Clubs/English Corners, that meet the personal interests of Students and drive a community spirit within and outside of the Center
– Deliver Classes to Corporate Clients In-Company (optional)
– Ensure that all classes are well prepared for, through the development of lesson plans
– Provide feedback and motivation at the end of Classes in accordance with the Method
– Encourage Students to continue practicing, learning and building friendships with fellow Students in the local and global network on WSE World
– Contribute to Students learning and the local and global community of Students through WSE World and Social Media
– Celebrate Students’ milestones and success in-center and online
– Administer results of Classes in the Learner Management System (SSDS) at the end of every shift
– Attend skills development seminars, and Service and General staff meetings
– Responsible for planning and delivering interactive, fun and dynamic classes to students at every level in order to guarantee that Students are successfully acquiring target language
– Ensuring you consistently inspire, motivate and support students in reaching their personal learning objectives
– Acting as a mentor to new teachers by providing support and advice during their integration
– Continuously developing your skills as a teacher through new product training and carrying out the personalized training paths assigned to you by your manager
– Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
– Non-native speakers with fluent English and a clear accent can be considered
– Bachelor’s degree
– TEFL or CELTA certificate (120 hour, in-house)
– Teaching experience is preferred but not required
– Previous experience with Wall Street English preferred
– Patient, responsible, culturally aware and passionate about teaching
– Competitive salary: 1,700 USD per month
– Accommodation and bills provided and paid for
– Flight allowance provided
– Inpatient insurance coverage
– On-going training and professional development
– Work visa and residence permits provided and paid for
– Career development opportunities globally
There are no recruitment fees.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.