Public School in Beijing
-Excellent starting salary: 15,000 RMB per month
-Teach motivated K12 students aged 4 to 13 years old
-Professionally run schools, part of the Beijing Foreign Studies University
-Small class sizes and excellent teaching resources
-Teach in China’s vibrant capital city of Beijing
ESL Jobs in Beijing
We are part of the Beijing Foreign Studies University and collaborates with local governments and school teams to set up full-time primary, junior and senior high schools. We provide support in strategic development, language education curriculum design and delivery, staff training and evaluation, international exchanges and other resources to establish schools with international education orientation.
We are currently holding interviews for English language teachers to join our teaching team at our Beijing campuses. We have positions for our ‘E-PLUS for K-12’ program, designed as an educational path for students aged 4-13 year-olds. It aims to prepare students to cope with a cross-cultural environment from both national and global perspectives by building up their competence in three areas: English language, reading and humanities.
So far, we have 17 campuses around Beijing, in all districts and have registered student numbers has reached 12,000. We have also set up international programs at 12 high schools in 10 provinces in China and hire a total of 40 foreign teachers and 200 local teachers.
Classes have no more than 16 students per class. You will have a Teaching Assistant in the classroom to assist with giving instructions and setting up activities, as needed. Classrooms are all fitted with projectors and computer equipment. We provide a comprehensive curriculum and a variety of supplementary materials for teachers to use.
Teach English in Beijing
Teach English in Beijing and immerse yourself in the traditions of ancient China while also being a part of the exciting changes of a city on the cutting edge of modern culture. Beijing continues to be an exciting place for all things music, fashion and art with plenty of events and shows to attend. There is a thriving expat community in Beijing, with the Sanlitun area being a popular destination for both expats and trendy locals to mix and mingle over drinks.
• Work 5 days a week from Wednesday to Sunday with 2 days off
• Wednesdays to Fridays Schedule – 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
• Saturdays and Sundays Schedule – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
• 70 teaching hours per month (one period is 40 minutes)
• Maximum 16 students per class
• Students’ age 4 to 13
• Deliver engaging, effective, learner-centered lessons to our students
• Complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner
• Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities
• Attend center activities, parties, open houses and other events
• Excellent starting salary: 15,000 RMB per month
• Free dormitory during orientation period (for 2 to 4 weeks)
• Monthly housing allowance: 4,500 RMB per month
• Support loan: 5,000 RMB (deducted from 3rd month’s salary)
• Lunch allowance: 20 RMB per day
• Transport allowance: 100 RMB per month
• Flight paid upfront
• Flight allowance: 5,000 RMB paid at the end of contract
• Salary for extra teaching hours: 140 to 180 RMB (according to teacher’s qualifications)
• Allowance for teaching younger kids: 20 RMB per teaching hour
• Paid holidays: all public holidays + 10 days personal holiday
• Medical insurance provided
• Full transportation reimbursement (invoice provided)
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
• Renewal bonus
• Free airport pick-up
• Training course provided on arrival and on-going development
• Team building activities and Chinese lessons provided
• Native English speakers from UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada, Australia or Ireland
• Bachelor’s degree (Major in Education preferred) or above
• A minimum of 120 hour TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• A minimum of 2 years teaching experience post-graduation required
• Previous teaching experience in Asian countries preferred
• Energetic, open minded, responsible
• Clean criminal background record
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.