The Latest & Greatest Teaching Jobs in China
Teach English in China and immerse yourself in one of the most fascinating and fast changing countries on the planet, while at the same time making a positive difference to the lives your of students. We have ESL jobs in China with hundreds of professional schools with year-round start dates in over 60 exciting cities. Whether you are a new teacher looking for your first ESL teaching job in China or an experienced teacher looking to advance your teaching career we will provide you with hand-picked jobs and assist you through the entire recruitment process.
Featured Teaching Jobs in China
With over 10 years experience in the ESL industry in China, we put teachers in contact with the very best public and private schools across China.
Teach communicative English to motivated adult students. (17,000 RMB + benefits)
Energetic young learner teachers wanted in the beautiful coastal city of Fuzhou
International kindergarten position in the southern city of Nanhai
University teaching job – monday to friday schedule
Teach young learners for the world’s largest private language school
Teach kids in Shanghai or Beijing – modern school and friendly team
Salary & Benefits for ESL Jobs Teaching English in China
In recent years China has really caught up with other Asian countries in terms of the salary and benefits package. You can earn a high salary, lead a comfortable life, travel and still make decent savings over the course of a year. Benefits will of course vary from school to school but a lot of schools offer free, furnished accommodation, flight allowance, performance based bonuses, 22 days paid holidays, health insurance, decent teacher training sessions and weekly Mandarin Chinese lessons. Cost of living in China is particularly low, especially outside of the major cities such as Shanghai and Beijing, so your salary will really go a long way.
- Excellent salary: 8,000 – 22,000 RMB (1,200 – 3,300 USD) per month
- Accommodation provided: Western style, furnished, near the school
- Flight allowance
- Performance based bonuses
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa and residence permits provided
- 11 days national Chinese public holidays plus 11 days personal holidays
- Health insurance
- Paid TEFL course (for those without one) or sponsorship of further teaching qualifications
- Weekly Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Airport pickup and welcome pack
- On-going training and academic support
- Promotion opportunities
This is an example of a typical salary package for ESL teaching jobs in China, we will provide you with specific package information for a selection of suitable schools once we receive your application.
Requirements to Teach English in China
- Native English speaker or non-native with fluent English and a clear accent
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- TEFL certificate preferred (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL)
- New and experienced teachers welcome (full training provided)
- Between 22 and 65 years old