Young Learner Language School in Nanjing
ESL Jobs in Nanjing
Our school is the largest provider of private educational services in China. We are looking for professional and passionate teachers to teach young learners aged from 3-11 years old.
Our school offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products includes English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, educational content and software as well as online education.
Since our founding in 1993, our school has had over 26.6 million student enrollments, including over 1.3 million enrollments in first quarter 2017. As of August 31, 2016, we had a network of 67 schools, 771 learning centers, 20 bookstores and access to a nationwide network of online and offline bookstores through 170 third-party distributors and over 19,700 teachers in 56 cities, as well as an online network with approximately 14.2 million registered users.
Teach English in Nanjing
Located on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China. Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
Like most major cities in China, Nanjing is developing rapidly. Great changes have taken place in the city. Modern highways and railways connect the city with most major cities throughout the country and it is becoming a sparkling metropolis akin to Shanghai and Beijing with skyscrapers, luxury hotels, fashion shopping malls, supermarkets and highly-developed economic zones throughout the city. Transport in the city is very convenient with the new metro service in addition to taxis, public buses, tourist special lines and other means of transport.
• 25 hours teaching + 15 hours admin hours per week
• Lesson planning
• Take part in school parties and events
• Work with TA from the school
• Our school has a few partnerships with local primary schools. If the Full Time teacher is interested, they can be asked to teach one or two days a week at a primary school and then they can take less teaching time on the weekend.
• Excellent salary: 16,000 – 18,000 RMB per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB per month
• 180 RMB/hour over-time salary
• 7,000 RMB airfare reimbursement (upon completion of a one year contract)
• Sponsored legal Z-work visa
• Health insurance
• 11 days paid national holidays
• Free gym membership to Lucky Bird International Gym with 18 locations around Nanjing
• 2 weeks training in Beijing and 1 week in Nanjing prior to starting work
• Training and advancement opportunities
• 1 week hotel stay
• Airport pickup
• Company parties
• Annual international trips (e.g. Japan, Singapore, America, Thailand) with allowances
• Bachelor’s degree
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
• At least 2 year of work experience OR a minimum of 120 hour TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• Plenty of passion and energy
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.