Language School in Beijing
-Teach motivated young learners
-Excellent package: 17,500 – 23,500 RMB (2,550 – 3,400 USD)
-All teaching materials provided
-Prepaid airfare plus 8,000RMB return home flight bonus after finishing contract
-Modern, exciting locations in central Beijing and 30 other cities
ESL Jobs in Beijing
Our language school is established in Beijing in 2009, has expanded across China now boasting over 70 schools in 30 major cities. We were created to provide much-needed quality after school English training for children aged 2 – 12 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
We are now holding interviews for English teachers, new or experienced, to join our teaching team. If you are motivated to inspire and educate our young learners then we would like to discuss our opportunities with you.
Rather than teaching just English as a subject, we teach different subjects in English, a method based on and incorporating several educational theories. Subjects include art, music, global leadership, reading, logical thinking, drama and world cultures. Our curriculum has been pre-prepared and tested with lesson plans provided. Our classrooms feature smart board technology, a limit of just 14 students per class and a Chinese teaching assistant.
Beyond the classroom, our school is the perfect opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a fulfilling and exciting job. Come to China to learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life.
When you join our school, you join a community of over 300 other international teachers, as well as thousands of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and out as you adjust to life in China. Interested? Contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Teach English in Beijing
Teach English in Beijing and immerse yourself in the traditions of ancient China while also being a part of the exciting changes of a city on the cutting edge of modern culture. Beijing continues to be an exciting place for all things music, fashion and art with plenty of events and shows to attend. There is a thriving expat community in Beijing, with the Sanlitun area being a popular destination for both expats and trendy locals to mix and mingle over drinks.
-Work 5 days a week with 16 hours of teaching (max 32 work hours per week)
-Deliver engaging, effective, learner-centered lessons to our young learner students
-Complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner
-Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities
-Attend center activities, parties, open houses and other events
Total monthly package worth 17,500 – 22,500 RMB per month, which breaks down as follows:
– Excellent base salary: 14,000 – 19,000 RMB (2,100 – 2,800 USD) per month (depending on qualifications and experience)
– Flight from current location to China paid for upfront and in full by the school
– 8,000 RMB return flight allowance after contract completion (on top of the prepaid flight to China)
– 8,000 RMB relocation allowance on first pay day
– Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
– KPI bonus: 1,000 – 1,500 RMB per month
– Student enrolment bonus: 60 RMB per student (average 5-10 students per month)
– 6 month fast track for raise based on performance
– Paid holidays: 11 days for Chinese National Holidays plus 3 days personal, 1 day for Christmas and 5 days sick leave
– 10 days paid professional training at the start of your contract
– Teaching package include lesson plans provided
– TEFL fees covered if one is required (confirm with the school whether the course is recognised)
– Health insurance provided
– Personal career development plan
– Opportunities for promotion in teaching, management, training and research departments
– Settling in service: assistance with setting up SIM card, bank account, apartment rental etc
– Support and communication between teachers and centers
-Native English Speaker: from UK, US, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
-Degree: BA or above (Education degrees negate the need for TEFL or teaching experience)
-TEFL certificate required (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
-Teaching experience preferred
-Must love working with children
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.