Wall Street English
ESL Teaching Jobs
Wall Street English China, formally known as Wall Street Institute, is the premier provider of English instruction for adult students in China and around the world. Our innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak, and practice English under the tutelage of qualified native English speaking ESL teachers. Wall Street English jobs in China give you the opportunity to teach English in China to motivated adult students in modern centers located in 11 metropolitan cities.
With over 40 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instruction to over 2 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have over 400 centers in 29 countries and over 60 centers in China so if you are looking for ESL jobs in China teaching adult students why not teach where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will make a real difference.
ESL English Teaching Jobs with Wall Street English China
Are you looking to develop your teaching career in one of China’s metropolitan cities, working alongside an international team of teachers where every day at work you will be making a real difference? A teaching job with Wall Street English offers you the opportunity to change the lives of your students for the better. You will establish a friendly and engaging atmosphere within the classroom and use the your skills as an educator along with the comprehensive teaching resources at our centers to deliver effective English lessons.
Share this Job
This video can also be viewed on Youku
Wall Street English China
Locations in China
Wall Street English China
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- 2 years of teaching experience (for all cities apart from Shanghai & Qingdao)
- For Shanghai: 2 years teaching experience OR no previous teaching experience required provided you have 120+ hour in-class TEFL certificate
- For Qingdao: 2 years teaching experience OR no previous teaching experience required provided you have a CELTA certificate
- Outgoing, dedicated, professional
- Teach a variety of English classes to a range of abilities
- Use your creative skills to develop social clubs and other events
- Ensure students learn in an engaging manner
- Attendance and participation of weekly meeting / training sessions
- A desire for self development and career progression in a fast growing and dynamic team